All inclusive in Esmeralda
What does All-inclusive include?
- Tropical parties, scavenger hunts, Olympic games, contests, karaoke, theme nights. Ask the hotel what activities are available upon arrival, as they vary according to the time of year.
- Beautiful location next to the ocean
- Welcome cocktail
- 24-hour room service
- Butler service (upon request)
- Evening turn-down service
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Pillow menu (upon request)
- Exclusive beach bar service for Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda guests
- International newspapers
- Organized games and activities
- Mini-bar with alcoholic drinks (restocked daily)
- Bocce ball, soccer, basketball, volleyball, and mini-golf available upon request
- Aerobics, merengue classes and yoga
- Local taxes and tips
- Unlimited á la carte dinners in our specialty restaurants(reservation and formal dress required)
- Wide selection of international and premium drinks
- 24 hours free WI-FI throughout the hotel (service available for a maximum of two devices per room reservation)
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) paddle surf, kayaks, tennis, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
- Diving lesson in the pool (subject to availability and upon request, a lesson per person per stay)
- Access to the facilities and restaurants in the Luxury Bahia Principe and Grand Bahia Principe hotels on the complex, except buffets and, if going with children, adult-only areas. The guests can use the buffet in their own hotel.
With additional charge
- Water sports offered by Scubaquatic including scuba diving (PADI), sailing classes, paddle boarding, hire catamarans with dive team, fishing, banana boats, and more
- All motorized sports and vehicles
- Beauty and massage treatments in the Bahia Spa
- Laundry service
- Medical service
- Telephone calls, mail and fax
- Banquet and wedding services
- Premium drinks
- Professional photography services with Tropic One Studio, so you never forget your stay
- All services and items not specified under "All-inclusive"
Luxury Bahia Principe means…
If you are looking for a little extra on your trip to the Caribbean in the form of exclusiveness, special services and exquisite attention, these are your hotels. You will enjoy different privileges such as unlimited à la carte dinners or spacious and fully equipped rooms. And if you want to relax even more on your holidays, enjoy our exclusive butler service!