- 80º F
- Average temperature
- Punta Cana (PUJ)
- Main airport
Why not immerse yourself in the Caribbean that you always dreamed of?
How many times have you closed your eyes and imagined a place like this? We are certain that Punta Cana will fulfill all your “perfect vacation” expectations. We can’t wait to leave you breathless!
UNESCO declared the area a World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful areas in the world. With its fine, white sand and crystalline waters, you’ll want to get lost here.
Glide through the sea with native dolphins at Dolphin Island or zip around on a dune buggy along the open countryside exploring the ins and outs of this stunning island.
- Punta Cana is easily accessible from any location around the world due to its ideal placement on the south east side of the Dominican Republic.
- It is known as the “costa del coco” due to the lush coconut trees that line the turquoise waters.
- The vast, white sandy beaches bring hundreds of thousands of guests to its shores each and every year.
- The tropical climate means you can enjoy the crystal clear ocean waters year round in a perfect 25º C.
- Bahia Principe has 5 different resorts in an expansive all-inclusive complex waiting for you in Punta Cana.
Meet a new underwater companion at Dolphin Island. Sneak in a quick kiss or drift through the waves as you discover the beauty of these majestic animals. Be sure to also learn about the other spectacular creatures that live beneath the turquoise sea with an exciting sea lion show, watching the sharks, or petting elegant manta rays.