- 27º C
- Average temperature
- Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Main airport
One Love on this special island
Explore the colorful landscape of Jamaica from the untouched sanctuary of Runaway Bay. Luminous lagoons and cascading waterfalls, all in one unique location.
Indulge in typical Jamaican food, dance, and music as you adventure to world-renowned sites including Bob Marley’s house and the enchanting luminous lagoon. Jamaica’s culture is full of wealth of history and tradition.
Runaway Bay’s secluded atmosphere creates the perfect setting for your romantic vacation with your lover. Get an exclusive look at Jamaica as you relax on the private shoreline with a tropical beverage in your hand under the shade of a lush palm tree.
- From Runaway Bay you are just a hop skip and a jump away from the town of Ocho Ríos, famous for its stunning beaches and charming shops with handmade goods.
- Bahia Principe has two comfortable colonial style resorts: Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica and Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway.
- Runaway Bay is in a privileged location on the north coast of Jamaica known for its untouched natural wonder and serenity.
- The climate is perfectly tropical with an average annual temperature of 27º C.
- You may need to bring some sunscreen but never fear poor weather in Jamaica.
Explore the largest and most brilliant luminous lagoon in the world. Create a painting in the water as you glide along in a private boat or swim in this natural wonder. With each movement the lagoon with light up like the nighttime sky filled with stars.