- 78º F
- Average temperature
- Cancun (CUN)
- Main airport
All-inclusive vacations in Mexico - Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
Few cuisines in the world are as international as Mexican food. The culinary tradition in the southeast of the country, especially in Riviera Maya, is based on simple elements such as corn, chilies, and aromatic herbs. That foundation is rounded out with beans, tomatoes, cilantro, vanilla, sapote, mammee, sweet potato, huitlacoche, and achiote.
White and golden sand, coconut trees, and freshwater wells. Cliffs that drop down to the beautiful, crystal-clear, turquoise water, cities of coral hidden in its depths, and lush tropical forests that protect the coast. Relax under the sun at the beach, or discover the secrets of this magical land by bathing in its freshwater wells, El Gran Cenote, Zacil-Ha, and Aktun-Ha.
Tulum is a world-famous Mayan city. Plus, you can explore the Natural Reserve of Sian Ka'an, declared a UNESCO World Heritage site. You’ll have flora and fauna in their purest form at your feet. And nearby there are must-see visits to the Cobá ruins, in the heart of the Yucatán jungle, and the impressive Mayan masterpiece Chichén Itzá.
- Perfect for golf lovers, as it includes the PGA Riviera Maya course.
- If you want to have fun outdoors, visit the Xel-Há natural aquarium.
- Discover the underground wonder of Río Secreto, where you can swim underground.
- Principe Luxury Sian Ka’an is the ideal choice for a romantic trip.
- For a trip with family or friends: Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal and Bahia Principe Grand Coba.
- If you’re looking to immerse yourself in Mayan culture, choose the newly-renovated Bahia Principe Grand Tulum.