- 77° F
- Average temperature
- Santo Domingo (SDQ)
- Main airport
An exclusive Caribbean oasis closer than you imagined ...
Very close to Santo Domingo, its location, luxury residences and famous golf courses provide that extra dose of exclusivity. This exclusivity is available to travelers from around the world thanks to its highly connected location next to three international airports.
Perfect for those who want to see the other side of the Dominican Republic, enjoy its fine sand bays, typical Caribbean landscapes and a more exclusive leisure experience, plus the tranquility and comfort of an area yet to be discovered.
Many charms in a very special environment where you can enjoy a couple’s getaway or family holidays.
- The region was built upon its sweet sugar cane production and natural resources.
- La Romana is a small, secluded area on the eastern shoreline of the Dominican Republic.
- The climate remains constantly, around 28º C year round.
- Discover untouched white sand beaches that have survived the test of time and stayed true to their natural beauty.
- Bahia Principe has 2 boutique colonial hotels for your romantic or family getaway in La Romana: Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville and Grand Bahia Principe La Romana.
Enjoy unprecedented luxury as you take a catamaran ride over the waters of the Caribbean listening to the traditional Bachata and merengue music on your way to Saona Island.