- 27º C
- Average temperature
- Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Main airport
All-inclusive vacations in Jamaica - Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
Saint James, Saint Ann, Saint Elisabeth, Rockey Point, Morant Bay, Trinity Ville… These are some of the towns, cities, and villages that are sprinkled throughout Jamaica. There’s something new to discover in every one. If you’re looking for a vibrant, eclectic city, the most cosmopolitan on the island is Kingston, the capital, from which you can admire the enormous mountains in the country's largest natural park: Blue Mountain National Park.
Discover Runaway Bay, perfect for a beach vacation with the family, friends, or as a couple. There’s something for everyone. Explore Montego Bay, a refuge for nature lovers, and Ocho Rios, a former fishing village on the shores of the Caribbean that has grown and today is a leading destination for adventure sports, especially scuba diving.
Jamaica is the land of Bob Marley. Here, ska, dub, reggae, calypso, and all of the surrounding Rastafarian culture were born. You can see Nine Miles, where the legendary king of reggae was born, and you can still see his house. Plus, nearby is Dunn’s River, a must-see attraction in the area with a waterfall that cascades into the ocean and limestone paths.
- Did you know that the famous Blue Mountain coffee is from here?
- Try the area’s most spectacular dishes: festival, ackee, breadfruit, and jerk.
- Discover Negril, where you can find the most perfect sunset in all of Jamaica.
- For vacations with family or friends, discover Bahia Principe Grand Jamaica.
- If you’re looking for a couple's getaway or romantic trip, visit Bahia Principe Luxury Runaway Bay.