- 70° F
- Average temperature
- Tenerife Norte (TFN)
- Main airport
Discover the island of eternal spring...
Volcanoes, beaches, and cliffs. With the world-renowned Teide National park in the middle of the island surrounded by seaside bluffs and beaches there is something to be found in each nook and cranny.
Walk around the streets of Puerto de la Cruz and Las Caletillas to get a feel of the Canary history. An ancient port once used by Christopher Columbus Tenerife is at the crossroads of America, Europe and Africa, creating a unique culture only found on these secluded Spanish islands.
Teach your children the meaning rich natural wonder, and enter into a world unlike you have ever experienced before with a vivid culture and breathtaking scenery as you discover new things together as a family.
- Tenerife is situated not far away off the coast of Africa.
- The Teide volcano is the third largest in the world from its base.
- Check out what the buzz is all about at the most visited National Park in Spain, The Teide National Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Feel comfortable day and night on the island of eternal spring known for its perfect year round climate.
- Bahia Principe has 3 resorts along the vast Atlantic and steep cliffs of Tenerife: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, Bahia Principe San Felipe, and Bahia Principe Tenerife.
The Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must-see. This volcano rises high above the earth to create a natural wonder that looks down upon all of Tenerife. It is the highest peak in all of Spain and was the last volcano to erupt on Spanish soil. This striking display of nature holds the history of thousands of years at its core.