- 78º F
- Average temperature
- Cancun (CUN)
- Main airport
Riviera Maya Resorts, Discover paradise within an ancient world
Without a doubt, one of its biggest attractions is the culture of its people, customs and architectural heritage. Immerse yourself in the liveliest part of Mexico, the sound of its music, its delicious gastronomy and visits to nearby towns with so much to explore.
If you are looking for the best of resorts in the Riviera Maya and to enjoy everything that the environment can offer, then this is your destination. It’s perfect for travelers fascinated by culture, nature and history and anyhow who enjoys the delicious, intense and special.
In the Riviera Maya the fun doesn’t stop until the sun comes back up. Spend hours immersing yourself in the vibrant culture, singing and dancing to traditional Mexican music at one of the many lively discotheques or bars in the area.
- The Riviera Maya is filled with new and old luxury with pristine beaches and millennia-old Mayan ruins.
- Mexican cuisine is based on fresh simple ingredients including corn, chilies, tomato and avocado.
- Shopaholics will rejoice with the abundance of craft shops with handmade glassware, jewelry, and accessories.
- Bahia Principe has 4 fantastic resorts located on an exclusive complex in Riviera Maya: Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal, Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an, Grand Bahia Principe Coba, and Grand Bahia Principe Tulum.
- In the Riviera Maya beaches you can enjoy incredible ocean views mainwhile sunbathing in its incredible white sands.
- All hotels are close to the beach and we have offered the possibility to enjoy in our adults only resort or in our family friendly hotels with kids club.
Step back in time with a trip to Chichen Itza, considered by archaeologists to have been one of the most advanced societies in the Americas due to their knowledge of the universe, astronomy, and mathematics. Explore the Temple of the Warriors, Ball Court, the Observatory, and the Sacred Wall and discover the incredible history that lives within the area.