All inclusive in Bouganville
What does All-inclusive include?
- Unlimited dinners in our specialty restaurants (reservation and formal dress required)
- Wide selection of local, international and premium drinks, soft drinks and juices
- 24 hours free WI-FI throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Loungers, umbrellas and towel service for the beach and pools
- Guest experience service (upon request)
- International entertainment programs (day and night)
- Organized games and activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Diving lesson in the pool (subject to availability and upon request, a lesson per person per stay)
- Food and drink available 24 hours a day
- Guests can use all the facilities and restaurants of the all hotels of the complex.
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) kayaks, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
With additional charge
- Water sports offered by Scubaquatic including scuba diving (PADI), sailing classes, paddle boarding, hire catamarans with dive team, fishing, banana boats, and more
- Beauty and massage treatments in the Bahia Spa
- Laundry service
- Medical service
- Telephone calls, mail and fax
- Services and items in "Bahia Principe Village"
- Motorized sports
- Wedding services
- Incentive and convention services
- Professional photography services, so you never forget your stay
- All services and items not specified under “All-inclusive”
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Themed dinners
Bahia Principe Luxury means…
If you are looking for a little extra on your trip to the Caribbean in the form of exclusiveness, special services and exquisite attention, these are your hotels. You will enjoy different privileges such as unlimited à la carte dinners or spacious and fully equipped rooms. And if you want to relax even more on your holidays, enjoy our exclusive Guest experience services (on request)!