All inclusive in Fantasia
What does “all inclusive” mean?
- Kids Water Park.
- Bell boy
- Solarium with umbrellas and loungers.
- 24-hour snack service.
- Teens Club exclusively for teens.
- Theater with exclusive production shows. Book on the app or upon arrival. Two production shows per week per stay (Subject to availability).
- Ironing facilities, baby bath and changing mat (upon request).
- Lactation room
- Local taxes
- Free Wi-Fi (up to 4 devices per room.).
- Heated water in the pools
- Safe included
- Multimedia show
- Restaurant menus with family style dishes to be shared
- 1 infinity pool for adults (+18)
- 2 outdoor swimming pools for children (heated water)
- Splash pool
- Kids’ Club innovative activities like fancy dress workshops, crafts, cooking, expeditions and kids’ games.
- A special corner for younger children with a selection of tasty food.
- Up to 3 à-la-carte dinners per week in speciality restaurants with children’s menu (booking and formal wear required).
Check the number of dinners for shorter stays in our Faqs.
- Gym and recreation area with multi-purpose sports ground, workout area.
- Kids’ play area in lobby
- Kid’s buffet.
For an additional cost
- Stroller rental
- Beauty treatments and massages at the Bahia Spa.
- Bahia Spa for adults and kids.
- Babysitter (upon request)
- Laundry service.
- Phone calls, mail, and fax.
- Premium beverages.
- Chef's special dishes.
- Professional photography.
- Lobby Shop.
- All services and items not specified as “all inclusive”.
- Bali bed and aperitif in the pool with booking
- Car park
Bahia Principe Fantasia means…
We present our new Fantasia brand. A new themed hotel concept, created for families who want to live an unforgettable holiday experience.
Unique places for enjoying very special experiences thanks to a wide variety of activities and entertainment for the whole family. A broad range of five-star services designed for everyone, with themed facilities, free WIFI...
Hotels where you will feel the magic of being a child again, surrounded by local culture, legends, and many surprises...