All inclusive in Fantasia
What does “all inclusive” mean?
- Kids Club for children with innovative activities like costume workshops, crafts, cooking, expeditions and games.
- Baby Station.
- Kids Water Park.
- Solarium with umbrellas and loungers.
- 24-hour snack service.
- Teens Club exclusively for teens.
- Theater with innovative shows.
- Activities and entertainment designed just for parents. Shows and surprises to discover all throughout the hotel.
- Sports, organized games and activities.
- Lactation room
- Local taxes and tips.
- 3 à la carte dinners in restaurants per week of stay (reservation and formal dress required).
- Free Wi-Fi (service available for a maximum of two devices per room reservation).
- Heated water in one of the pools during the winter.
- Room with capacity of up to 5 people
- Safe included
- Theme days (daytime, evening and gastronomic activities)
- Multimedia show
- Family experience (Concierge service with familyoriented service menus)
- Restaurant menus with family style dishes to be shared
- Playground area (adjacent to restaurants)
- Stroller room
For an additional cost
- Beauty treatments and massages at the Bahia Spa.
- Bahia Spa for adults and kids.
- Baby sitter.
- Room service.
- Laundry service.
- Medical care service.
- Phone calls, mail, and fax.
- Premium beverages.
- Professional photography.
- Lobby Shop.
- Rental of strollers
- All services and items not specified as “all inclusive”.
Fantasia Bahia Principe means…
We present our new Fantasia brand. A new themed hotel concept, created for families who want to live an unforgettable holiday experience.
Unique places for enjoying very special experiences thanks to a wide variety of activities and entertainment for the whole family. A broad range of five-star services designed for everyone, with themed facilities, Family Concierge service and free WIFI.
Hotels where you will feel the magic of being a child again, surrounded by local culture, legends, and many surprises...