All inclusive in Ambar
What does All-inclusive include?
- Thematic nights with gastronomy, cocktails and shows
- Beautiful location next to the ocean
- 24-hour room service
- Butler service (upon request)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Pillow menu (upon request)
- Exclusive beach and pool bar service for hotel guests
- Organized games and activities
- Aerobics, merengue classes and yoga
- Local taxes and tips
- Unlimited à la carte dinners in our specialty restaurants (reservation, formal dress code required)
- Unlimited drinks at all hotel bars with a large selection of local drinks, beers, and beverages
- Wide selection of international and premium drinks
- 24 hours free WI-FI throughout the hotel
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) paddle surf, kayaks, tennis, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
- New sports and wellbeing offerings (TRx, CrossFit, Zumba, HIT training, merengue and salsa dancing classes).
With additional charge
- Water sports offered by Scubaquatic including scuba diving (PADI), sailing classes, paddle boarding, hire catamarans with dive team, fishing, banana boats, and more
- All motorized sports and vehicles
- Beauty and massage treatments in the Bahia Spa
- Laundry service
- Medical service
- Telephone calls, mail and fax
- Banquet and wedding services
- Professional photography services with Tropic One Studio, so you never forget your stay
- All services and items not specified under "All-inclusive"
Bahia Principe Luxury means…
If you are looking for a little extra on your trip to the Caribbean in the form of exclusiveness, special services and exquisite attention, these are your hotels. You will enjoy different privileges such as unlimited à la carte dinners or spacious and fully equipped rooms. And if you want to relax even more on your holidays, enjoy our exclusive butler service!