All inclusive in Fantasia
What does “all inclusive” mean?
- Three castles that house the Kidsclub, the Garden Circus restaurant and the Kokoro bar
- Kids Club for children with innovative activities like costume workshops, crafts, cooking, expeditions and games.
- Gym equipped with the latest technology (adults only)
- Theater with innovative shows.
- 24-hour room service
- Bathrobes and slippers for the room
- Organized games and activities
- Local taxes
- Unlimited à la carte dinners in specialty restaurants (requires reservation and formal attire)
- Wide selection of international beverages.
- 24 hours free WI-FI throughout the hotel
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) paddle surf, kayaks, tennis, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
- Safe included
- Theme days (daytime, evening and gastronomic activities)
- Multimedia show
- Restaurant menus with family style dishes to be shared
- Playground area (adjacent to restaurants)
- Butler Service (Upon Request)
For an additional cost
- Scubaquatic offers water sports like scuba diving (PADI), sailing classes, paddle surfing, the renting of catamarans with diving equipment, fishing, banana boats, and much more.
- All motorized sports and vehicles.
- Beauty treatments and massages at the Bahia Spa
- Laundry service
- Medical care service
- Phone calls, mail, and fax
- Wedding and banquet service
- Professional photography services with Tropic One Studio, so that you will not forget your stay.
- All services and items not specified as “all inclusive”
Bahia Principe Fantasia means…
We present our new Fantasia brand. A new themed hotel concept, created for families who want to live an unforgettable holiday experience.
Unique places for enjoying very special experiences thanks to a wide variety of activities and entertainment for the whole family. A broad range of five-star services designed for everyone, with themed facilities, free WIFI...
Hotels where you will feel the magic of being a child again, surrounded by local culture, legends, and many surprises...