My Bahia Principe
Please read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the processing of your personal data and the rights recognized by the current legislation on the matter.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
The party responsible for processing your data is BP USA TRAVEL, INC C., with TIN no. 202709369 and registered address at 8726 NW 26 ST, Suite 24, Miami, Fl. 33172. (hereinafter, GRUPO PIÑERO).
You can contact GRUPO PIÑERO's Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
- What personal information do we collect?
The data used to create commercial profiles are obtained:
- From the forms you have been asked to fill out and the requests you make to hotels and companies of GRUPO PIÑERO, for example, bookings or requests for services;
- From the information provided to these hotels and companies in order to contract our services;
- From the information generated by your stays in our hotels and by the provision of contracted services;
- From complaints by guests and customers of the group and from satisfaction surveys;
- From profiles and analytics obtained from the browsing habits of group web users, registered or not. This may involve the use of browser tracking technologies (more information in our cookie policies);
- From your participation in marketing campaigns, for example, contests or promotions.
The categories of data we process typically consist of:
- Identification and contact information.
- Data on personal characteristics, such as gender, date and country of birth, nationality, marital status and language;
- Economic and transaction data: data related to the history of bookings and stays in our hotels;
- Data relating to the history of contact with the group.
- Data relating to claims and complaints formulated: Name, origin of the complaint, type and reason for the complaint, contact identification data, contact location data (phone/cell no., email, etc.);
- Data relating to customer preferences and profile, and commercial tracking data;
- Consolidated browsing data generated as a user of our websites.
We NEVER process or include health data or other special categories of data, such as religion or beliefs, nor data from means of payment (e.g. bank cards) in the profiles of our customers and users.
- Why do we create profiles and for what purposes do we process these data?
The data that we obtain from the commercial profiles serve us to know and better understand our clients and users in order to improve their experience, through the analysis and improvement of the quality of our services, their personalization, as well as that of our offers and commercial communications.
We do NOT make automated decisions based on the commercial profiles of our customers and users.
- Who may we disclose your data to?
Your data will be communicated to MANAGEMENT HOTELERO PIÑERO, S.L., domiciled at Plaza Mediterráneo 5, 07014 Palma (Illes Balears), Spain, for GRUPO PIÑERO internal administrative purposes, as well as claims management and marketing purposes, and group-level commercial mailings, quality management and reputation. All the above is based on the group's legitimate interest in having a consolidated vision of these processes.
- Legal basis for processing
The creation of commercial profiles, the personalization of our services and the sending of offers and personalized commercial communications are based on the execution of the contract that links you to the My Bahia Principe program from the moment you apply.
- How long will we keep your data?
Profiles and data processed for commercial purposes are kept active as long as the data subject does not revoke his or her consent or request their deletion and, in any event, for the periods specified in the applicable legal provisions and for the time necessary to address any liability issues arising from such processing.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if so, to access them. You can also request that your data be corrected when they are inaccurate or that incomplete data be completed, as well as request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request that the processing of your data be limited. In such a case, we will only process the data in question for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or with a view to protecting the rights of others.
Under certain conditions and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
However, you may at any time revoke your consent and object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including for the purpose of commercial profiling. In this case we will stop processing your personal data for such purposes. Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on prior consent.
Likewise, under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data to be transmitted to another data controller.
You are likewise entitled to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or any other competent control authority.
To exercise your rights, you must send the data controller a request accompanied by a copy of your national identity card or other valid document identifying you by regular mail or email to the addresses indicated in the section "Who is responsible for processing your data?".
In order to revoke your consent to the sending of our commercial communications, it will suffice to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on your rights and how to exercise them, please visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency's website at http://www.agpd.es.