Select an item to highlight the location in the map
- Point of interest
- Bahia Spa
- Children's water park
- Meetings & Events
A secluded retreat nestled in a coastal paradise with everything your family needs
The nearby millennia-old Mayan ruins offer a window into an ancient world, and the Caribbean palm-lined azure water beaches allow visitors to unwind under the sun or enjoy all day sporting adventure.See suites
- Access to the à la carte restaurants of the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum, except buffets. Guest can use the Buffet of the own Hotel.
- Access to entertainment and relax services at Grand Bahia Principe Tulum
- International entertainment programs for adults and children (day and night)
- Free wifi in the lobby
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) paddle surf, kayaks, tennis, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
- Sports: soccer, basketball, volleyball, boogie boards, aerobics and gym.
- Free entrance to the La Rancherita nightclub at “Hacienda Doña Isabel”
- 3 á la carte dinners in restaurants per week of stay (reservation and formal dress required)
- Local taxes and tips
- Snack Bar with traditional American food and snacks, open 24 hours a day
- Diving lesson in the pool (subject to availability and upon request, a lesson per person per stay)
Remember: all family rooms with have an assigned family concierge who will take care of you and solve all of your doubts.