- 77° F
- Average temperature
- Santo Domingo (SDQ)
- Main airport
Test out your skills as you stand along the edge of a cliff along the sea at the Teeth of the Dog golf course, rated the best course in the Caribbean by Golf Magazine.
Gaze out over the infinite horizon of sand and turquoise water as you walk along the vast and pristine beaches.
Get even closer as you become acquainted with La Romana. Share a couple massage under a charming cabana along the beach after swinging across the dance floor to the beats of traditional Bachata music.
- The region was built upon its sweet sugar cane production and natural resources.
- La Romana is a small, secluded area on the eastern shoreline of the Dominican Republic.
- The climate remains constantly, around 28º C year round.
- Discover untouched white sand beaches that have survived the test of time and stayed true to their natural beauty.
- Bahia Principe has 2 boutique colonial hotels for your romantic or family getaway in La Romana: Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville and Grand Bahia Principe La Romana.
Enjoy unprecedented luxury as you take a catamaran ride over the waters of the Caribbean listening to the traditional Bachata and merengue music on your way to Saona Island.