Bahia Principe and Its Commitment to Sustainability
Bahia Principe’s Sustainability policies were approved in 2016 by Encarna Piñero, CEO of the Piñero Group. These policies establish the sustainability commitments adopted by Bahia Principe.
- Sustainability Policies
Basic information on privacy for the Newsletter
- Processor: VIAJES GTI GRUPO TURÍSTICO INTERNACIONAL, S.A.
- Purpose: Sending commercial communications and managing the GRUPO PIÑERO mailing list.
- Legitimacy: Legitimate interests and the interested party's request for receiving communications through electronic media when registering for the newsletter.
- Recipients: The data will not be transferred, except under legal obligation.
- Rights: You are entitled to access, rectify and erase data, as well as other rights explained in the additional information.
Before sending this form, you should read the basic information on data protection for the Newsletter that can be found here General terms, conditions and privacy. Clicking on the send button implies that you have read this information.
- Grupo Piñero
- Piñero - Hotels
- Coming 2 Destination Management
- Bahia Principe - Residences & Golf
- Bahia Principe - Golf Clubs
- Tropic One Studio
- Turiscar Inoxtrain
- All the resorts
- Resorts in the Caribbean
- Resorts in Spain
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Bahia Principe