Back to things to do
- Full Day
- For Everyone
Learn about the history of the islands, the rural areas and the modern cities all in miniature at Pueblochico. Inspired by Madurodam, a mini-village featuring Holland’s highlights and heritage.
Bring out the kid in you and visit the magical park. Experience the entire island at your fingertips, a park filled with reproductions of the most emblematic buildings and landscapes, at a scale of 1:25.
Enjoy zip lining through the tree tops or visit the Chirinchico, a Canary Market where you can taste Spanish tapas and traditional cuisine as well as buy products and island crafted souvenirs.
- 9:30-17:30 hours.
- What to take
- Spending Money
- Sunscreen Lotion
- What to wear
- Comfortable Clothing
- Comfortable Shoes
You are in:
Be updated with our exclusive offers and latest news
Basic information on privacy for the Newsletter
- Processor: BP USA TRAVEL.
- Purpose: Sending commercial communications and managing the GRUPO PIÑERO mailing list.
- Legitimacy: Legitimate interests and the interested party's request for receiving communications through electronic media when registering for the newsletter.
- Recipients: The data will not be transferred, except under legal obligation.
- Rights: You are entitled to access, rectify and erase data, as well as other rights explained in the additional information.
Before sending this form, you should read the basic information on data protection on the left. Clicking on the send button implies that you have read this information.
- Grupo Piñero
- Bahia Principe - Golf Clubs
- Bahia Principe - Residences & Golf
- Coming 2 Destination Management
- Tropic One Studio
- Turiscar Inoxtrain
Copyright © 2000-2020 bahiaprincipe.com