Please read it carefully. You will find important information on the processing of your personal data, whether you visit our Website as an individual customer or as a professional.
You declare that the data provided, now and in the future, are correct and accurate, and you undertake to notify us of any changes. In the case that you provide third-party personal data, you will undertake to obtain prior consent from the data subjects and inform them of the content of this policy.
Generally, the fields on our forms marked as required must be filled in to process your requests.
Who is the data controller?
The Data Controllers of your data are VIAJES GTI GRUPO TURISTICO INTERNACIONAL S.A., with Tax ID number: A30350714 (GTI) and, MANAGEMENT HOTELERO PIÑERO S.L., with Tax ID number B57211732 (MHP), both with registered address at Plaza Mediterráneo nº5 Ed. Neptuno 07014 – Palma de Mallorca; GTI and MHP are respectively responsible for the following:
GTI is responsible for any processing required for website operation and to process bookings made via the website.
MHP is responsible for consolidated processing activities for Grupo Piñero as a whole:
– Definition and control of standards applied in the various group business areas;
– Quality management and control;
– Commercial use of customer and user data for the various Grupo Piñero companies and brands: sending commercial communications, commercial profiling and customising services.
In addition to the postal address indicated above, you can contact the data controllers via the following channels:
Telephone: 900 535 167 / + 34 971 225 614
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
What personal information do we obtain?
If you access our Website as an individual customer, the data we process are those obtained:
• From the forms filled out and requests sent by you; We also process data included in the requests and applications we receive by email;
• From profiles and analytics obtained from users browsing on the Website.
• From the comments that users can leave in the blog’s section.
If you interact on this website as a professional, in addition to data taken from the forms filled out and requests sent by you, we process data obtained:
• From requests to create user accounts; and
• From information generated by the contractual relationship;
The data categories we process of individual customers are typically:
• Identification and contact details, such as national identity document or passport, telephone, email;
• Data on personal characteristics such as language;
• Data on goods and services transactions;
• Economic data and on transactions;
• Commercial tracking data
• If you have given consent, preferences and commercial profile.
• Data generated by your use of social networks which you decided to share with us (e.g., likes and comments).
The data categories we process of professionals are typically:
• Identification and professional contact details;
• Data on personal characteristics such as language;
– Data on goods and services transactions;
Why do we process your data?
GTI will process Website user data to manage our relationship with users, deal with requests and queries, process bookings, and Website administration and security management. The information you provide when you leave a comment on our blog. They will be processed to manage its publication and send you by e-mail, only if you have indicated so, the rest of the comments that occur on the same news that you have commented. Website user professional contact details will be processed for managing registration and the commercial relationship with our agents, sending professional information on news and tourist products and services marketed by Bahía Príncipe.
Meanwhile, MHP will process your data for managing and improving quality and processes at group level, commercial management of group brands, sending commercial communications, commercial profiling, and customising services for all Grupo Piñero companies and brands.
How long will your data be stored?
Generally, we will keep your data for the duration of your relationship with us and, in any case, during the terms provided in the applicable legal provisions, e.g., regarding accounting and tax, and for the time necessary to meet possible responsibilities arising from the processing. We will cancel your data when they are no longer necessary or appropriate for the purposes for which they were collected. Access logs to restricted areas of the website will be cancelled one month after creation.
GTI will store data on bookings according to tax criteria.
Data processed by MHP for commercial purposes, managing group processes and standards, quality management, including commercial profiling where appropriate, will be stored until you request their erasure. The media containing your consent to the processing of your data for purposes that require consent, such as forms signed, electronic form logs, check-in sheets, etc., will be stored during processing and for the applicable legal terms.
Who may we transfer your data to?
Personal data will only be transferred to third parties under legal obligation, with your consent, when your request entails such a transfer, or when necessary to manage and control the contractual relationship.
Thus, for example, to process the booking correctly, the data provided must be transferred to the companies whose services are included in the service contracted. This may involve the transfer of your data to third countries when the above companies are located outside the European Economic Area.
Legal basis for processing.
The legal bases for processing your data are as follows:
– Processing data used to deal with your requests and queries, as well as to manage bookings, is based on fulfilling the legal relationship established when you send your request.
– Processing data to manage and administer the website is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring correct operation of our website.
– The definition and control of processes, quality management and commercial management are based on our legitimate interest in processing consolidated customer data of the different group companies for internal administrative and management control purposes, as well as to assess and promote Grupo Piñero brand and company products and services.
– Commercial profiling and subsequent processing to offer you customised commercial communications or services is based on your unequivocal consent, declared when providing data or afterwards.
– Sending commercial communications by electronic means is based on your consent.
Withdrawal of such consent does not condition the provision of contracted services nor will it affect any processing conducted up to the time of withdrawal.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if we are, you have the right to access them. You may also request that your data are corrected when they are inaccurate, or completed when incomplete, as well as request their erasure when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons.
Under certain conditions and for reasons related to your specific situation, you may also oppose the processing of your data. In this case we will cease processing your data except for legal reasons that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or to file, exercise or defend against claims.
Furthermore, you may withdraw your consent for specific purposes at any time and oppose the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes or commercial profiling. In this case we will cease processing your personal information for these purposes. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of processing based on prior consent.
Furthermore, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data so that they are transferred to another data controller.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority or any other competent supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you must send a request together with a copy of your national identity document, or another valid identification document, by post or email to the addresses indicated in the ‘Who is the data controller?’ section.
More information on your rights and how to exercise them is available on the Spanish Data Protection Agency website at http://www.agpd.es.