7 places to visit in Tenerife for your stories
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Do you know what stories are? Or better still- did you that they are very popular to do now? You can now upload live videos on Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp, a great tool for your followers on social media. These are normally short live videos where you show where you are or what you are doing at that moment in time. And the best thing? They are a good way to show our followers exactly what we want them to see on the screen. The worst thing? They only last a day! Therefore, in addition to getting your camera ready to take the best photos, get ready to put on the best stories during your holiday to Tenerife. Need ideas? Do not worry as here are 7 of the most incredible experiences you can use to put on your stories during your trip to Tenerife.
- A camel ride. Can you picture the views you will have from the top of the camel? You could ride this incredible animal whilst exploring the deserts’ volcanic land by heading to the Camel Center. This is a great plan if you are looking for things to do in Tenerife and love adventure.
- Garachico- a wonder in the heart of the island. This is one of the most beautiful villages in Tenerife, where you can take a stroll through the stone streets and discover places with a vast amount of historic and artistic value, earning them the Gold Medal for Merit in the Fine Arts.
- Cetacean watching in Tenerife. This is very enriching experience, especially for children. You can go on excursions to the Atlantic searching for dolphins, pilot whales and a wide variety of species, from the ports of Los Cristianos, Puerto Colón and Los Gigantes. Get your camera ready!
- On the island of La Palma. You will be the envy of all your followers from your very first story of this incredible wonder. With its impressive volcanoes you will feel like you have been transported to an extraterrestrial land due to its lush forests and greenery and impressive, inviting and ideal beaches. An activity in Tenerife you cannot miss out on is exploring the 621 miles of land in the Biosphere Reserve.
- Arco de Tajao. This is one of the most hidden places on the island. This natural volcanic bridge is 30 metres long and will definitely impress you as it is one of the most incredible natural formations in Tenerife.
- Caserío de Masca. Are you ready to take a video from up high? Not just from the Teide volcano but from the spectacular Caserío de Masca, a small village found in the high mountains of the Teno Rural Park, where it was not long ago when residents still did not have electricity.
- The coast of Rosario. This picturesque village is one of the most beautiful coastal zones in Tenerife which is home to the volcanic beaches of Varadero, Radazul, Nea, Playa del Moro and Tabaiba. This is an incredible experience and one for your camera after relaxing in the pleasant water.
The best stories for your social media profiles are waiting on the stunning island of Tenerife. Come and enjoy a well-deserved holiday and keep your followers on their toes with the island’s unparalleled scenery.