This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
The favourite destination of tourists the world over, Mexico is a privileged enclave for nature, with millennia-old Mayan ruins that live on under the radiant sun alongside brilliant white sandy beaches.
Holidays in Mexico are unique: from the arid north to the Pacific coast, through the Baroque colonial centre, to the famous Yucatán peninsula, the cradle of millennia-old cultures. Sian Kaàn a place where nature flows in all its splendour, dolphins, turtles, starfish, manta rays and native birds.
An ideal place which is among the most famous places for snorkelling, with a beautiful natural pool. The stunning archaeological areas Chichen Itzá and Ek-Balam. Chichen Itzá is a “World Heritage Site” and is of extraordinary beauty. With majestic buildings, which include “The Castle”, the “Pyramid of Kukulcan” or the famous “Juego de Pelota”. Also, “The sacred cenote”, where human sacrifices were carried out. In the “Ek-Balam” area (older than Chichen Itzá), you can go up to the “Pyramid” to see the stunning collection of Mayan sculptures.
The second biggest coral reef in the world is in Riviera Maya. Thousands of unique species in wild coral barriers, which you can see and dive among in Petempich bay, 600 metres from the beach.
Among the hotels in Mexico, you will find the Bahia Principe Riviera Maya resorts in Mexico, the beaches you always dreamed of with clear blue water and white sand, surrounded by virgin, tropical vegetation.
– The Riviera Maya is one of the most beautiful paradises in Mexico, with its beaches and millennia-old Mayan ruins.
– The coastal area has a tropical climate so it’s best to wear clothes made of cool, natural fibres.
– Mexican cuisine is based on corn, chilies, tomato and avocado.
– Shopping is a real treat, you will find craft shops, glassware, jewellery…
– Bahia Principe in Riviera Maya has 4 fantastic resorts.
Come and discover it for yourself. Mexico awaits you, it’s not to be missed!