An enchanting country
• It is the third biggest island in the Caribbean, with magical beauty, green mountains and fantastic beaches.
• It has a wonderful average temperature of 28 degrees all year round.
• Pack light clothes made from natural fibres such as cotton or linen, a bathing suit, sun protection, mosquito repellent, etc.
• Because it was a British colony for many years, in Jamaica they drive on the left and speak English.
• Bahía Príncipe in Jamaica has one resort in Runaway Bay.
Without a doubt, your holiday in Jamaica will be the best ever. As well as the paradisiacal beaches, you can visit Kingston, the political, economic and social capital of the island of Jamaica, the cultural and artistic landscape of Jamaica par excellence.
In Montego Bay you will find the town of Falmouth. It is like going back to the 18th century: you will see the elegant town houses built during the plantation period in one of the best preserved towns in Jamaica.
In Negril, the black cliffs contrast with the beautiful clear blue waters. A wonderful place to relax and enjoy diving from the cliffs into the sea.
At the Bahía Príncipe hotels in Jamaica you will have a wonderful holiday, enjoying the beaches you always dreamed of with clear blue waters and white sand, as well as the all-inclusive package of its resorts. Come and discover it, a dream holiday in Jamaica awaits you. Don't miss it!
The 70 Rooms of the "Pavilion" Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay hotel are all Junior Suites De Luxe with hydro massage tubs, the majority with beautiful views of the sea and exclusive services.
The 840 Rooms of the Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica hotels are all Junior Suites with hydro massage tubs, the majority with beautiful views of the sea and with exclusive services.